Have you already thought about your New Year’s resolutions? How about a new lifestyle?
Ecology begins with each one of us and if we all strive a little we can make a big difference in the world. Throughout the year we have been presenting various ideas for a greener lifestyle. In this article we decided to compile 12 new habits – one for each month – that are easy to adopt but make all the difference.
- Get yourself an electric car.
- Don’t leave your appliances on standby.
- Never forget to reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Adopt an endangered species.
- Save water.
- Buy your groceries in local farmer’s markets or bio shops.
- Wear clothes made by eco conscious brands.
- Install solar panels.
- Don’t waste food.
- Walk a little more – your energy is the best!
- Plant a tree.
- Share with others your eco knowledge. Together we are stronger.